Salary: $100000 - $150000+ pro rata (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all usual benefits included.
• A full-time position with some on-call duties, shared with the other managers and coordinators
• Competitive salary (dependant on experience and qualifications)
• Rewarding annual clinic based bonus payments
• Fully funded VSB, AVA and VIN memberships
• $1500 per annum Continuing Education grant
• Six weeks paid parental leave
• Leadership and business training and development to suit your professional development goals
• Opportunities for you to step into regional and national management roles as your career progresses
• Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program (counselling and wellbeing care)
• A supportive and caring team who are dedicated to providing exceptional patient care
• A dedicated senior leadership team who will support you in achieving your career goals
Overseas candidates can get support with visas and relocation.
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Are you an experienced Veterinarian looking for your next challenge? This is an exciting opportunity to represent clinical matters at a senior management level in a growing business.
This client is a growing Referral Hospital who are passionate about delivering exceptional patient and client care and supporting their veterinary teams. They belong to an extensive network of hospitals. Across their network, they have specialists in critical care, internal medicine, surgery, neurology, oncology, imaging, ophthalmology, and behaviour. Being a part of the this team means working alongside some of the industries most experienced and knowledgeable specialists.
At this Hospital, they have up to date equipment, including a full in-house IDEXX lab, digital radiography, and ultrasonography. The exceptional team of Vets, Specialists and Nurses are friendly, supportive and knowledgeable. They use Rx Works combined with Smart Flow software and provide exceptional emergency and critical care for their patients.
As the Clinical Director, you will work on the floor as an Emergency Veterinarian and represent clinical matters at the senior management level. You will play a significant role in setting the direction and tone of the clinic as they focus on the growth of their Emergency service. You will do this by contributing to planning activities, liaising with specialist teams and ensuring they are improving their patient care outcomes.
Within the Emergency department itself, you will apply your hard-won wisdom to mentor vets who will be at various stages of their career as well as taking a keen interest in their professional growth. A culture of constant improvement and professional excellence is what they strive for, can you help them deliver it?
• Supporting and mentoring Emergency Veterinarians
• Rostering of Emergency Veterinarians
• Assisting in the recruitment process
• Providing professional assessment of Emergency team performance and development
• Determining best patient care principles considerate of resources
• Developing and publishing processes and procedures in consultation with the relevant Vets, Specialists, Nurses and Senior Management to improve patient care outcomes
• Assisting in dealing with complaints from a clinical standpoint, both internal and external
• Liaising and visiting with referring Veterinary colleagues
• Assisting with costing and pricing of procedures
• Arranging training for staff and assisting in identifying CE opportunities
• Helping in assessing equipment requirements and suitability
• Partaking in on-call duties
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and The Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.