Salary: Up to $130,000 + super, DOE
- Sign on bonus and relocation assistance of $15,000
- Work a 9 day fortnight (76 hours)
- AVA membership
- VSB registration
- Plumbs App subscription
- Financial support for developing your special interest area
- In house leadership training and support
- All of the additional benefits that come with being part of this family. Some of these include various retail, travel and service discounts, paid parental leave, paid volunteer leave, plus lots more.
Type of Work: Senior Small Animal Vet Surgeon (5+ years experience).
Job Details: Fantastic opportunity in a brand new clinic in Victoria, who seek a skilled and experienced full time veterinarian with 5+ years’ experience in small animal practice. You will have a clinical special interest in surgery or internal medicine and imaging, advanced certificate or additional training plus a passion for building a client base from the ground up and for leading and developing your team. You will love getting out the front and building relationships with clients and developing a workplace you are proud of.
Here is a taste of what they have:
- A huge building with a new purpose fit out
- Equipment including DR xray including dental, Idexx lab equipment, ultrasound, surgical suite, iM3 dental station.
- A central on-call triage system that is offered to clients across our regional network. We are constantly looking at ways we can improve work-life balance.
- A very experienced and enthusiastic Clinic Coordinator who is culture focused and is committed to delivering a high standard of care.
As you provide intensive care and attention for the very first clients of this clinic, you will be able to work together as a team to build a loyal happy client base. What a fabulous challenge and opportunity for a new team to be involved in developing this clinic! As a team and as individuals you will have the support of the entire northern Vic region of clinics and experienced vets and support staff.
This group is an approved sponsor and will provide full assistance with the visa process as well as relocation for the suitably skilled international candidate.
Shepparton is a major commercial centre which sits on the junction of the Goulburn and Broken rivers in northern Victoria. It is in a rich dairying, fruit growing and agricultural region of the Goulburn Valley. With all major shops and services, great public and private schools and a vibrant cultural and food scene, Shepparton is an appealing regional location.
Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position, please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.