Salary: $90K - $130K DOE
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Director, Permanent, Full-time
Job Details: Our clients clinic provides premium, up to date and affordable pet care services, ensuring a positive outcome for all their clients. Their growing practice is fully equipped with 2 consulting rooms, digital X-ray, ultrasound services, in-house and external blood pathology services. The clinic commonly treats cats, dogs, wildlife and pocket pets. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 am to 600 pm and Saturdays 8.30 am to 12.30 pm (closed Sundays). Saturday roster is on a rotational basis.
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Leadership and mentoring experience
- 5 years post grad experience
- Able to work sole charge
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and personal development
To be successful in this role
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please view ALL JOBS contact us at [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.