Salary: Up to £65,000 (Depending on experience)
Package: Fantastic package available - all the usual benefits
- Accommodation allowance £5,400 per annum
- Vehicle or £2,500 vehicle allowance per annum
- 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays per annum
- £1500 CPD allowance plus 3 days CPD leave per annum
- 4 day week plus 1 in 6 weekends (part time and flexible working requirements will also be considered)
- Pension scheme
- Paid sabbatical after five years service
- Annual pay reviews
- VDS, RCVS and BVS fees paid
- We reward colleagues with additional paid leave for exceptional attendance.
- Colleague Purchase scheme
- Enhanced maternity pay: 13 weeks full pay, 13 weeks half pay followed by 13 remaining weeks at statutory pay. Enhanced paternity: 2 weeks full pay. Shared parental and adoption pay.
- Receive a range of discounts on your shopping, entertainment and family days out
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon
Job Details: Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and professional vet to lead their practice in Yorkshire. You will be working alongside an experienced and helpful team. The aim is to provide excellent gold standard patient and client care whilst having a fun and friendly family ethos. They value your strengths and opinions and have an open and approachable atmosphere. Your happiness is important to us, as they strive for the highest possible standards, they will work hard but have fun and laughter whilst doing it! This Practice is looking for a vet who is at least 3-5 years qualified and comfortable with routine appointments and surgeries as there will be some sole charge at the branch practice. Your wellbeing is important to them, and a good work/life balance is at the core of everything they do. The clinic is here to help you build a bespoke rota that suits your needs, whether you are raising a family, have other commitments, they are here to find the right balance for you. By joining them in this rewarding position, you will be part of a passionate team who are dedicated to provide world class clinical care at the very heart of the community. Come and join their work family!
Rota: Full time Position (39 hours) - 9am - 7pm
If you are interested in this role and require further information, please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new permanent or temporary position please see ALL JOBS.
You can also contact us via email on [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1218 177 864 to speak to your personal area advisor.
TheVetService.com is a global digital vet job platform providing all your career needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, USA, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Education - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.