Small Animal Vet Surgeon required for a leading and highly regarded multi-vet company.
They are committed to providing excellence in veterinary care with an aim to provide a friendly work environment with an emphasis on high standards of care and continuing education.
About the Hospital:
The veterinary team, work - 0830 to 1900 weekdays and a 1 in 3 rotating weekend roster, consisting of Saturday 0830 to 1700. Our hospital offers.
- Digital Radiology
- My Lab 5 ultrasound
- IDEXX in-house Pathology
- IM3 dental machine
- Surgivet patient monitoring system
- Doppler blood pressure monitor
- Purpose built, newly renovated with a large treatment area
What the job can offer you:
- Clinical freedom to work up your own cases
- Patient-focused ethos
- Internal support where needed from a team of 45+ vets with special interests in areas such as orthopaedics, ophthalmology, internal medicine, feline medicine, canine behaviour, canine rehabilitation, ultrasonography, dentistry and oncology.
- Regular surgical days
- 4-day working week inclusive of one in three weekends (40hrs per week)
- 4 weeks annual leave
- 1 week CE/CPD
- CE/CPD strongly encouraged and funded
- 9 days off every three weeks
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
TheVetService.com on email@example.com
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- CPD – Attendance and Digital Courses.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation, payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
APPLY NOW BELOW.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.