Salary: To be negotiated with practice, DOE
Package: Networking opportunities with a range of specialists and veterinary leaders, continuous growth and development opportunities, leadership opportunities for increased confidence and refined expertise, ensured work/life balance with 4 weeks annual leave and 1-week study leave.
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: This clinic is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Veterinarian to take the next step in their career, or for a recent graduate to join a caring and nurturing practice. Their clientele consists of well-loved pets with loyal and committed owners which is what drives this family focused practice. The team pride themselves on providing premium and outstanding pet care services and building long term client relationships. You will be given many leadership opportunities with the support and guidance of the vets alongside the clinical freedom to develop in your expertise. This clinic provides their appreciative clients with a very high level of diagnosis and care, and it is very well equipped. They offer complex diagnostic and surgical procedures to clients. A special interest in medicine, and soft tissue or orthopaedic surgery, would be encouraged.
The clinic is based in a town which is adjacent to Springwood, in the picturesque Lower Blue Mountain of Sydney. It is about an hour to the centre of Sydney with an easy drive along the M4 motorway. It has affordable housing, excellent schools, and has wonderful outdoors in the World Heritage listed environment. Penrith is 10 minutes away with all the facilities of a large suburban city.
What they are looking for:
- An experienced and committed vet with a proactive attitude
- Driven to providing exceptional pet care services and building long term client relationships
- Strong communication and leadership skills with the ability to work well within a team environment
- A demonstrated capacity to make confident well considered decisions and dedicated to providing positive outcomes.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development. Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at email@example.com.