Salary: Competitive salary, DOE
- Competitive salary, negotiable and commensurate with experience
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7
Type of Work: Veterinary Director
Job Details: We are seeking a Part-Time Veterinary Director in one of Western Australia’s premier seaside suburbs, located only half an hour from Perth CBD. They are a cohesive and collaborative team that value initiative, learning and accountability. Ocean Reef clinic is unique to any other facility in Western Australia for its full-sized hydrotherapy pool and underwater treadmill for rehabilitation and management of musculoskeletal issues in dogs including post-operation rehab. You can expect a supportive work environment with guaranteed work life balance and endless opportunities for professional development.
About the role: Suited to a vet with 3-5 post graduate experience, confident with sole charge and experience in leadership looking for Part Time hours, guaranteed work life balance and a supportive network.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 3-5 years’ experience
- Able to work sole charge
- Leadership experience
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland. Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away. Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development. Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]