Salary: Up to $120,000, DOE
- Flexible roster, no afterhours.
- Lovely clients prepared to do what’s best for their pets
- An interesting and varied role, the clinic see mostly dogs and cats
- A high level of support from the experienced Veterinary team
- Strong commitment to continuing education
- Support of special interests that fit with the clinic vision
- They will happily pay you for your skill set and value you bring to the business
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Our client, who is based in Adelaide, believes in being a client centered practice and strive to offer amazing customer service and personalised care. They have built a talented and motivated team who love their jobs and provide excellent medical and surgical care while keeping a close relationship with clients. Right now, they have an exciting opportunity to get on board as they grow from 3 FTE. This full or part time position (3 days per week) would suit an all-rounder GP who is willing to give things a go and has a growth mindset.
The clinic has a loyal and growing client base. They are computerised with RX works, IDEXX in house analyser, SmartFlow, Digital X- rays, CR7 dental x-ray, ultrasound, full dental suite and surgery. They have a dedicated and enthusiastic nursing team who offer support and work closely with the veterinary team to offer a high level of patient care.
The suitable candidate will be:
- Great with clients and have a positive attitude- A PEOPLE person
- Solid all-rounder GP (special interests encouraged)
- Experienced enough to run your own cases (they do discuss cases and help each other)
- Someone with a GROWTH mindset, who wants to be part of growing a practice
- Someone who has RESPECT for other team members
- Open to ongoing professional development
- Someone who works well in a team and can accept feedback
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]