Salary: Competitive salary, DOE
Package: Generous CE allowance, professional fees paid
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: This clinic is recruiting a team for their brand new small animal clinic in Shepparton, Victoria!
This is the team with whom they would like to start:
1. Veterinarian – full time – 5+ years’ experience in small animal practice. You have a clinical special interest or additional training; a passion for building a client base from the ground up and for leading and developing your team. You will love getting out the front and building relationships with clients and developing a workplace that you are proud of.
2. Veterinarian – full time – 1-3+ years’ experience in small animal practice. You will have established routine small animal skills and have identified an area of interest in which we can support your development. You will be an amazing team player who is happy to do rewarding routine work as well as step up when needed to assist the senior vet.
3. Veterinarian – part time or full time – any level of experience including new graduates. The clinic can tailor this position to suit – family friendly hours, a supported new grad role… you tell us!
They already have a very experienced and enthusiastic senior nurse who is culture focused and is committed to delivering a high standard of care and we are concurrently developing the nursing team.
Here is what the clinic is starting with:
- A stand-alone facility with a brand new purpose fit out
- Equipment including DR xray including dental, Idexx equipment, ultrasound, surgical suite, iM3 dental station.
- An on call system that is offered to clients across the regional network. They are constantly looking at ways we can improve work-life balance.
As you provide intensive care and attention for the very first clients of this clinic, you will be able to work together as a team to build a loyal happy client base. What a fabulous challenge and opportunity for a new team! These will be key interactions that will set the standard for the best quality of care that we will continue to deliver. They want a team established before they open to be ready for those first important clients and so that you have plenty of time to put some systems in place, be able to work up cases thoroughly and offer a premium level of service right from the outset. As a team and as individuals you will have the support of the entire northern Vic region of clinics and experienced vets and support staff.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland. Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away. Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development. Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]