Salary: Competitive salary, DOE
Package: Competitive salary commensurate with experience, 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave, CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships, streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required. Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic & free and confidential counselling available 24/7, 6 weeks maternity leave.
Type of Work: Veterinary Director
Job Details: This clinic is located just over half an hour from Sydney’s CBD and part of the Hills District, home to a vibrant and charming shopping strip, many walking trails and Castle Hills showground where markets, fairs and sporting activities are held. This practice is seeking a driven and passionate Veterinary Director to join their modern and fresh facility, leading their fun and dedicated team.
The Clinic and Team: This clinic is co-located within an already existing retail store creating a network of highly engaged and committed pet owners as well as a steady stream of cross referrals providing their clients with the highest standard of care for their pets. This clinic is set apart from others in their Minimal Low Stress handling techniques. the team pride themselves on taking a stress-free approach to patient handling with a strong passion amongst the Vets and Nurses for Behaviour and Nutrition. This family friendly practice is driven by their lovely clients who adore their pets and understand the need to treat both medical and emotional needs of their companion animals. The clinic is equipped with digital xrays, INC dental, fully equipped surgery, dentistry equipment, separate dog and cat consultation rooms, hospital ward, isolation ward, sterile surgery, wet prep area and an xray room
The clinic are looking for:
- Experienced and Passionate Vet with 5 years’ experience;
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to foster and help build great relationships;
- Demonstrated capacity to work independently at times and make confident well considered decisions;
- Proven ability to lead a team
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]