Salary: Competitive salary, DOE
Package: Competitive salary commensurate with experience, 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave, CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships, streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required. Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic & free and confidential counselling available 24/7
Type of Work: Veterinary Director
Job Details: This is a fast-paced clinic with great clientele, situated in one of the busiest stores in Queensland. They are a young clinic that is performing exceptionally well, equipped with two consult rooms, dedicated theatre, anitek multiparameter monitors and more. They are a cohesive and supportive team of 4 nurses and two very capable interns. The team have a strong culture of mentoring and continuing education, encouraging professional development individually and as a team.
About the role:
Suited to a vet with 5 years’ post graduate experience, Full Time, looking to take the next step in their career working within a collaborative, supportive and motivating environment. Looking for an experienced leader with experience in mentoring and managing a team and with an interest in surgery. BA opportunities are available for the right vet.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 5 years’ experience
- Leadership and management experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]