Salary: Up to $100,000, DOE
Package: 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave, invitation to exclusive CPD events, CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
Type of Work: Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: Keen to relocate to paradise with the Great Barrier Reef and Whitsundays on your doorstep? If you’re looking for your next veterinary position with an ensured work life balance and the opportunity to explore the best of what Queensland, Australia has to offer this could be the position for you! Due to internal moves and parental leave cover we now have two full time positions available – permanent and 12-month fixed term. Relocation support provided!
Located in Hyde Park, a suburb of Townsville, located in Tropical North Queensland a great place to live for singles and families with tropical weather almost all year round. Located only a short distance from some of Australia’s most stunning beaches, coral reefs, islands and national parks.
This clinic is purpose built with a grooming section, ISO, small and large dog wards, separate cat ward, laboratory and a separate Doggy Dare care business at the premises that they often receive referrals from. They have a large undercover area that is used for behaviour classes and a pool for hydrotherapy. The facilities include Ultrasound, Xray machines, Dental X ray and a fully equipped surgery. They have an in-clinic laboratory, 2 mixed pet consult rooms and 1 Cat only consult room as they are a Gold Accredited cat clinic.
About you: You are a compassionate Veterinarian professional with a minimum of 4 years’ experience including sole charge with strong leadership skills. You love working with a team that values accountability, learning and initiative and are looking for guaranteed work life balance in a supportive network.
To be successful in this role you will be:
- Confident in your ability to be sole charge and have a minimum of 4 years’ clinical experience
- Committed to providing gold standards of care to our clients and pets
- An excellent time manager with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Accountable and adaptable with a proactive attitude
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development. Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]