Salary: $110,000 - $130,000, DOE
- Sign on Bonus of $10,000
- 5 weeks annual leave, inclusive of 1-week study leave
- Sponsorship for advanced education opportunities and memberships
- CE programs, free AVA and VIN memberships
- Streamlined relocation and visa assistance, where required
- Mental health first aid officer available in each clinic
- Free and Confidential counselling available 24/7 through LifeWorks
- Flexible working environment
- Package tailored to your individual needs and passions
- Paid accommodation 1st month
- Relocation/flight costs up to $7k
- Car hire for 1st month
- Every 2nd weekend off
- Rotation within this hospital network
- No-out of hours work
Type of Work: Veterinary Director
Job Details: So, what does Canberra have to offer? Great schools, excellent universities (ANU and Canberra), outdoors hiking, biking, close to the SOUTH COAST beaches holidays, no after hours, dedicated referral and emergency hospital in Canberra, excellent clients, close to the snow fields, Canberra has international airport with regular flights to major capital cities, Sydney within 3-hour easy drive.
About the role:
This team are seeking an experienced Veterinarian to join our team within this leadership role.
Skills & Experience:
- Must be registered or be eligible for veterinary registration in Australia
- Passionate Vet with 5 years’ experience
- Leadership and Management skills and experience
- Flexible and adaptable approach with strong communication skills
- Committed to gold standards of care and professional development
To be successful in this role:
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and passionate about high quality practice
- Client focused and dedicated to providing positive outcomes
- Experience within a fast-paced environment and be flexible in your working style
- Accountable and proactive attitude
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]