Salary: Competitive salary, DOE
- Flexible work hours working from home
- Continue to enjoy general practice and patient care from day one
- Partner with the groups Chief Veterinary Officer and Senior leadership team
- Be part of a success story and new business venture
Type of Work: WebVet (Online Consulting) Veterinarian
Job Details: This role is based in Western Australia working from home part or full time, and working closely with the group support office in Sydney, GP Clinics, Animal Emergency and Referral Hospitals nationally, this role will provide extra patient care through their online WEBVET platform on a shift pattern basis, support their clients and drive new business ventures through creative content writing. As a newly created role, this is a rare and unique opportunity for a qualified, experienced and commercially minded Vet who is looking for something different in the GP space and that extra work-life balance we all enjoy.
This varied and diverse role will be part of the team of Webvets nationally and will primarily cover the afternoon and evening shift in WA, developing marketing, social media and E-commerce content, and ensuring a high standard of customer service, patient triage and clinical care. Supporting the overall vet services business, this role will partner closely with the group Chief Veterinary Officer, GM Vet Operations. Regional Clinical Directors, Business Managers and Support Office Marketing and E-commerce teams.
Skills & Experience:
- Qualified Veterinarian with at least 2 years’ experience
- Proven clinical experience in general practice, emergency or similar.
- Commercial management experience developing business ideas and processes
- Research, design and delivery of clinical content
- Policy and procedure implementation
To be successful in this role:
- The ability and experience to create, design and edit Veterinary and pet care related content
- Someone who enjoys delivering exceptional customer service
- Financial & Commercially minded
- Able to monitor and maintain operational performance and compliance
- Exceptional emotional intelligence and empathy skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- RxWorks experience
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]