Salary: $70,000+, DOE
Package: Strong CPD support, career progression opportunities & a great renumeration package
Type of Work: Mixed (predominately Small Animal) Veterinary Surgeon
Job Details: We are looking for an experienced vet to join this super team in Kerang, Victoria. The clinics are mixed practices treating both companion and production animals. The practice caseload comprises 50% dairy, 40% small animals and 10% beef, equine and other species. The clinics are well equipped with CR Radiography, Idexx Vetlab, Cardell monitors (including ETCO2), fluid pumps, BCF ultrasound, IM3 dental gear and RxWorks software.
- 90% companion animal based at one clinic, with flexibility to help at other locations if required.
- This is a parental leave position of at least 6 months with option for an ongoing position.
- Any large animal work required would consist maintly of after hours emergency cases.
- 1:4 after hours roster.
Who we need:
- Ideally a vet with a year or two of experience with routine small animal medicine and routine surgery. An interest in small animal orthopaedics and soft tissue surgery would be beneficial but not essential.
- You can manage a calving, or sick cow work up and treatment.
- Capable of working independently in clinic, with support from other vets at nearby clinic locations as needed.
- Exceptional new and recent grads will be considered and will have great support and mentorship from the senior vets.
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please view ALL JOBS contact us at [email protected]
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.