Salary: CAD $90,000-100,000 upwards DOE
- Signing and relocation bonus!
- 2 years Free Accommodation!
- Generous CE allowance!
- Opportunity to learn hands-on from hospital’s experienced staff
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Professional liability coverage
- Association dues and VIN membership
- Outstanding medical and pet supply discounts
Type of Work: SMALL ANIMAL VET
Job Details: Live and practice on beautiful Vancouver Island! This clinic is looking for a vet to join their busy 8-doctor hospital on Vancouver Island on a full time basis. This is a high volume GORGEOUS hospital complemented by a strong 40+ support staff. The schedule usually includes rotational weekends and emergency on call but the clinic is temporarily operating as a 24 hour hospital. NEW GRADS are welcome! Our facility offers a wide variety of services including ultrasound/endoscopy/digital x-ray/dental x-ray and more. Located in the beautiful Comox valley, the clinic is within view of outstanding ski facilities yet only minutes away from sprawling sandy beaches, world class golf, and endless boating and fishing opportunities. A top notch staff and management team are here to welcome you and help make the Comox Valley your new home.
- A valid Veterinarian degree from an accredited university and NAVLE qualification.
- Passion for what you do every day! Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude are a must
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
[email protected] or call Jen on +447936927051
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected].