Salary : $85-$110k DOE
TYPE: SMALL ANIMAL DVM OR MEDICAL DIRECTOR.
Continuing Education (CE); CE includes payment of up to $2,000 plus up to five (5) days paid leave to attend such continuing education. Additional CE is possible
- Competitive Salary
- A comprehensive Health Benefits: package (100% of extended Medical, Dental, & Vision premiums paid);
- Professional Services coverage
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Paid Licensing & Membership Dues;
- Professional Liability Insurance coverage;
- Paid Vacation time
- Paid Sick & Personal Days;
- Generous Veterinary Discounts (75% off services for your own pets, and an extended family and friends discount);
- Uniform Allowance: $150 per year
- Eligibility for a discretionary Performance Bonus
Job Details: Small animal Veterinarian or Medical Director considered for this role, Close to Toronto. Minimum 2 years experience. Must be competent at routine surgery and dentals. Pets are at the center of everything we do, and we believe that supporting, motivating, and empowering our Veterinary teams are the most critical ingredients to success. Come and join our friendly team!
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- 2 years experience minimum
- A valid NAVLE Qualification
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]