Type of Work: EMERGENCY SMALL ANIMAL VET
- Comprehensive compensation structures including vacation, membership fees, licensing fees, moving as well as generous CE allowances
- AHAA accredited – Veterinary Excellence Culture!
- Continuing education benefits
- Exceptional career development
- Benefits including medical/dental, life and disability for eligible employees
- Generous personal pet care discounts
- Professional dues, including licensing fees and monthly VIN membership
- A network of highly educated and skilled professionals
- And more!
EMERGENCY SMALL ANIMAL VET REQUIRED FOR BUSY 24 HR EMERGENCY AND REFERRAL HOSPITAL WITH 17 DVMS AND NUMEROUS SUPPORT STAFF. OFFERING A HIGH STANDARD OF CARE. BASED IN TORONTO, ONTARIO.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A valid DVM from an accredited university
- A valid NAVLE Qualification
- Passion for what you do every day
- Enthusiasm, energy and a positive attitude
- A strong desire to educate and build solid relationships with clients
- Solid communication skills, both when dealing with clients and interpersonal relationships
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]