Salary: €40,000 - €60,000, depending on experience
Package: Supportive and friendly working environment with excellent package and benefits - vehicle may also be available for the right candidate. 25 days holidays plus bank holidays. VDS Cover. Three days paid annual CPD
Type of Work: Small Animal Vet Surgeon required. Reduced hours are available but the OOH is a must. Good support is available but ideally you will have some experience due to sole charge.
Job Details: This is a very good opportunity working with one other full time small animal vet. 1 in 3 on call rota. For a full time role the rota would be as follows:
- 8.30am - 3.30pm two days a week (set days will be Monday & Wednesday) with 1 hour lunch break
- 10.30am - 6.30pm Tuesdays and Thursdays with 1 hour lunch break
- 9am - 6pm on a Friday, with a 2 hour lunch break and on call the Friday night, if working on the Saturday.
- Saturday clinic 10.30am - 12.30am every second Saturday, covering emergencies until 5pm on the Saturday when not on call or covering the weekend if on call. Will be fully on call 1:4 and Saturday 1:2 as in a weekend rota share with another clinic
- you will get a 1/2 day in lieu of the Saturday worked then the following Friday (or a full day if it has fallen that both your weekends have been worked together).
- When other vet on annual leave hours are 9-6 with 2 hour break and the practice can get another clinic to cover the 2 nights on call a week the other vet works
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
- Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
- Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
- Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
- Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]