Salary: £40000 - £60000 DOE
Type of Work: Experienced Small Animal Veterinary Surgeon
Benefits: RCVS, BVA and VDS fees paid. Company Pension Scheme and other corporate perks including company discounts. Funded and encouraged CPD. They'll even give you an extra day off for your Birthday.
Job Details: Full Time Small Animal Vet with a minimum of 3 years UK experience required for a practice based in Hampshire to help with their busy caseload. You would be joining a very friendly team of 5 FTE Vets, 10 RVNs (7 of them trained by us), 6 Receptionists and a Practice Manager. A well-equipped, modern Practice with the usual toys including dental x-ray, AO-ASIF kit including air drill (they do most of their own orthopaedics), ultrasound machine and multi parameter monitor.
- Rota is a 4 day week (40 hours), 9am-7pm.
- One Saturday in 3, 9am - 6pm.
- Saturdays are emergency only with no pre-booked appointments; there are 2 Vets, 2 Nurses and 2 receptionists working on Saturdays
- No Sunday work, no OOH.
A normal day would look like:
- 9-10am, admits and transfers from OOH (if any).
- 10-1pm, 15 min consults (30 min for complex cases and euthanasia)
- 1-3pm, check your in patients, lunch and admin work.
- The operating Vet doesn’t have any appointments in the afternoon so usually manages to deal with the ops list but you are free to help between 1-3pm if you want to do your own stuff (ie, ultrasounds or minor procedures)
- 3-6pm, 15 min consults
If you are interested in this role and require further information please:
APPLY NOW BELOW
firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44(0)7936951003
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new temporary or permanent position please view ALL JOBS or contact us at email@example.com.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, teh USA, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.