Salary: From £18k per year for newly graduated
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
- Flexible working hours and no OOH
- Contributory pension scheme
- Income Protection after 1 Years Service
- Birthday Day Off
- Paid memberships (RCVS, BVNA, etc) and Uniform
- Exclusive company discounts and rewards
Type of Work: Registered Veterinary Nurse
Job Details: This role is a full time role, 40 hours per week with 1 in 4 Saturdays although we will consider part time hours for the right candidate. The client encourages a good work/life balance so TOIL days will be offered before or after the weekends you work. Sole Charge will be required at weekends and on Bank Holidays, but always with a Vet and Receptionist.
Veterinary Nurses are encouraged to consult just as much as the Veterinary Surgeons, to fully utilise all their skills, and the client fully supports every opportunity to develop your own passion.
With three dedicated Client Care Assistants and a wonderful Practice Manager, the reception areas and insurance paperwork are covered so our nurses can dedicate more of their time to building their strong relationships with their clientele.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the clinical and non-clinical teams to deliver the best levels of patient and customer care, taking full ownership of tasks and responsibilities
- Manage and deal with bookings professionally and efficiently using RX Works
- Greet clients and their pets for appointments, being sensitive to their requirements and promoting a professional image at all times
- Comply with all policies and procedures within the surgery, including Health and Safety Regulations
- Calculate and administer medications and keeping accurate records
- Assist the Veterinary Surgeon during surgical procedures
- Prepare, identify and record results from radiography equipment
If you are interested in this role and require further information please contact:
APPLY NOW BELOW.
TheVetService.com is a digitally based international job platform providing all your job needs in the veterinary industry.
Our Services Include:
Clinical Jobs – Locum and Permanent Opportunities for vets and nurses in the UK, New Zealand, Australia, Canada, Northern Ireland and the Republic Of Ireland.
Commercial Jobs – Industry and commercial roles from sales to technical advisory positions within many corporate and independent businesses active in the veterinary industry. From Pharmaceutical, wholesaler to financial positions your next step in your career is just a click away.
Webinars - Flexible, Cost Effective Digital Professional Development.
Register today for your free digital portal access and support from one of our expert team on contracts, visas, legislation and payment advice amongst other things.
All conversations are of course confidential.
If this role is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new locum or permanent position please contact us at [email protected]